Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sushi



Tuesday night Matt and I went out to eat with his friends in Salt Lake. They decided it would be fun to do Sushi. I am not a fan of fishy foods. I really just don’t like them, so I was not too excited about the choice of restaurant, but Matt was happy to be trying something new, so I came along. We met at Ichiban Sushi in Salt Lake. It was happy hour, so the food we ordered was half price. That is good. Matt was brave and tried all sorts of sushi. I ordered the chicken spring rolls. Those were really good! I finally was convinced to eat one of the sushi. It was yummy, but it tasted like fish. I can now say that I have tried Sushi!

2 comments:

Nate Wendt said...

Awesome! I can't believe it has taken you this long to eat sushi. Oh, I am going to Tokyo Disneyland on April 28th and since I know you are a Disney nut I was thinking to send a postcard to you from there. Only thing is that I don't have your address. If you don't mind me sending a postcard then could you please give me your new home address at natewendt@hotmail.com
P.S. I eat raw fish at least once a week, you learn to like it.

Diane said...

How brave of someone who doesn't even like fish-n-chips to try sushi. Way to go girl!